|Fill the gaps with the correct form of the verb.
1. Could you check this client's phone number for me? I _________________ (try) to contact her all day but
there's no answer. Maybe I _________________ (ring) the wrong number.
2. _________________ (the boss / decide) yet which logo we are going to use?
3. I had no idea that you and Gregory were friends. How long _________________ (know) him?
4. A: "You look exhausted! _________________ (you / have) a busy week?" B: "Yes, I _________________
(organise) the presentation for the launch of a new product. I'll be so glad when it's finished!"
5. Right, we'll start the meeting in a few minutes. _________________ (everyone / switch off) their mobile phones?
6. A: "How long _________________ (Lydia / work) as a wedding planner?" - B: "She only started
two months go but she _________________ (oversee) over twenty functions already."
7. A: "What's the latest on our new computer game?" - B: "Well, it _________________ (do) extremely well. We
_________________ (already / sell) over 80,000 copies this month."
8. A: "Are you going to the Snow Patrol concert?" - B: "I'd really like to, but I _________________ (not / manage) to buy
the tickets yet as I _________________ (be) so busy."
9. _________________ (you / finish) with the newspaper yet? I'd like to read it.
10. Where on earth _________________ (you /be)? I _________________ (wait) here for over an hour! The CEO
_________________ (begin) his speech!
More Business Grammar exercises:
Common Phrasal Verbs in Business
Adjective + preposition
Advanced Question Tags
Prepositions of Place (At, In, On)
Full List of General English Grammar Exercises
Common Mistakes (particularly among Spanish-speaking learners)
| BUSINESS GRAMMAR
Present Perfect Simple or Continuous
| Spanish - English