|Add suitable tags
1. Everything went very smoothly at today's presentation, __________?
2. Everyone's on board, __________?
3. There's no alternative, __________?
4. Nobody's seen a cash machine round here, __________?
5. There has been a great response to our advertising campaign, __________?
6. Let's arrange a meeting for next Thursday, __________?
7. I'm having lunch with their CEO tomorrow, __________?
8. These new sales figures are hardly promising, __________?
9. There was an awful lot of traffic this morning, __________?
10. Nothing can go wrong now, __________?
1. Somebody will be able to fix this, __________?
2. Alfred's never been responsible for such a huge project, __________?
3. I'm getting paid for this, __________?
4. There's no point in calling Monica now, __________? She'll have already gone home.
5. I don't suppose anybody knows what time it is in Melbourne right now, __________?
6. Hardly any progress was made at the meeting, __________?
7. Let's go for a coffee, __________?
8. Somebody left me a parcel at reception, __________?
9. Emma used to work for a bank, __________?
10. Nobody is very optimistic about the company's future, __________?
More printable grammar practice (Business English, General English)
Test your knowledge of common phrasal verbs in business
| BUSINESS ENGLISH
QUESTION TAGS - Advanced Points
|Are you a film buff? (= movie lover, cinephile) Practise your English surfing websites dedicated to cinema.
Visit Fiesta ESL's Cinema Links