|Fill the gaps with a suitable preposition.
1. Gabriel is used __________ dealing with difficult customers.
2. Steven is annoyed __________ the changes that were made to the report.
3. We're annoyed __________ them for taking so long to call us back.
4. They started to get the room ready __________ the presentation.
5. Laura is responsible __________ the company's advertising budget.
6. We intend to use the same caterers __________ last time. We were very pleased __________ the service they provided.
7. Most of the staff are opposed __________ the relocation of the company.
8. The Swiss company is famous __________ its luxury watches.
9. We're so excited __________ Adrian joining our advertising team. He's full __________ creative ideas.
10. His plans for the new company building are very different __________ ours.
11. That company is seriously lacking __________ business sense.
12. Elliot is very keen __________ working in the finance industry.
13. The boss is really proud __________ the company's brand new website.
14. You were right __________ the need to change our company logo. It looked very old-fashioned.
15. I'm very happy __________ Elliot. He really deserves his promotion.
16. Could you check this translation for me? You're really good __________ Spanish.
17. Is the new software compatible __________ our computers?
18. The owners are definitely not interested __________ selling the company.
19. I'm tired __________ doing the same job, day in day out.
20. Many consumers say it's very important __________ companies to be socially responsible.
21. Is he aware __________ all the problems he has caused?
More printable grammar exercises (General English) here on Fiesta ESL
Verbs + Infinitive or -ing? (Business English)
Test your knowledge of typical phrasal verbs in business
| BUSINESS ENGLISH
ADJECTIVE + PREPOSITION