|Fill the gaps with these prepositions: at, in, on
1. Our offices are _______ 112 Duke Street.
2. The boss wants the report _______ his desk by the end of the day.
3. Ian isn't _______ work today. He's _______ home with the flu.
4. I found the article on mobile phone etiquette _______ a magazine.
5. I found the article on management styles ________ the Internet.
6. The conference will take place _______ the Four Seasons Hotel _______ San Francisco.
7. Pippa always reads the newspaper _______ the train to work.
8. The journey takes a long time as the train stops _______ every single station.
9. Ed's hearing is not very good so he likes to sit _______ the front row _______ presentations.
11. You will find a bibliography _______ the end of the document.
12. There's a wonderful exhibition _______ the Natural History Museum this summer.
13. Frank's office is _______ the ninth floor. When you come out of the lift it is _______ your left.
14. We waited for our colleagues _______ the hotel lobby.
15. Although many like to spend their summer holidays _______ the coast, we prefer to spend them _______ the mountains.
16. Oh dear, there aren't any vegetarian dishes _______ the menu.
17. We spent the whole week _______ the trade fair.
18. Sorry I'm late. I got stuck __________ a traffic jam _________ the M1 (motorway).
19. John's photo is _______ the front cover of Newsweek. You'll find the interview with him _______ page 45.
20. Please write your name your name _______ the top of every page.
21. The sign ______ the door clearly says "No smoking".
22. Boris met his girlfriend ______ a charity event.
23. Did you manage to get any work done _______ the plane?
24. We're buying a cottage _______ a tiny village _______ southern France.
25. Any idea what's _________ TV tonight?
More grammar exercises here on Fiesta ESL
Prepositions of Time
Prepositions - Love and Relationships
Prepositions - Cinema
Verbs + prepositions
| BUSINESS GRAMMAR
PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE: AT, IN, ON