1. I arrived AT the station at eight o'clock.
2. She IS twenty years old.
3. What DOES CHARMING MEAN?
4. After work I WENT HOME.
5. MOST people like going to the cinema.
6. It depends ON the weather.
7. I went to the supermarket TO GET some milk.
8. I really love listening TO music.
9. DO you agree with me?
10. Joanna's a good friend of MINE
11. She likes FOOTBALL VERY MUCH.
12. I do my English HOMEWORK every week.
13. I've never been TO New York.
14. THERE WERE TWENTY OF US at the party.
15. I'm thinking of MOVING to London.
16. "It's very hot in here" - "Ok, I'LL open the window."
17. It's MY SISTER-IN-LAW'S CAR.
18. He's got A LOT OF money. (or: He's got SO much money)
19. I want YOU TO COME to my party.
20. I didn't buy the dress because it was TOO EXPENSIVE.
1. She gave us VERY USEFUL INFORMATION.
2. He has been in London FOR four days.
3. Victor is not Spanish. HE'S from Mexico.
4. The important THING is to do your best.
5. WE'VE BEEN STUDYING English since 2007.
6. I've been to Morocco TWICE.
7. She's been married FOR ten years.
8. HOW LONG are you staying in London for?
9. My brother IS a doctor.
10. He TOLD me that his name was Brad.
11. Who WROTE "War and Peace"?
12. She WENT to the bank five minutes ago.
13. Shush! I'm talking ON the phone!
14. He gave me SOME good advice about learning English.
15. SHALL I turn on the light? (offer)
16. I phoned Michelle LAST night.
17. She goes TO THE GYM EVERY DAY.
18. I didn't see ANYBODY in the park.
19. Do you know where THE PETROL STATION IS?
20. What did David say TO you? (or: What did David TELL you?)
|ANSWERS: COMMON GRAMMAR MISTAKES|
© 2010 www.geocities.com/suzkeadie/FIESTA