|COUNTABLE AND UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS|
Write a, an or some.
1. We asked for __________ information on travel to India.
2. I need __________ new suitcase as I'm going on __________ trip to Mexico.
3. I added __________ litre of water to the stew.
4. She put __________ petrol in her car.
5. I congratulated her on doing __________ excellent job.
6. He offered me _________ advice.
7. I saw __________ advert for ___________ beautiful flat down by the marina.
8. I have __________ good news for you.
9. The film has received _________ some bad publicity recently.
10. Can you buy ___________ bread when you go to the supermarket?
1. Patrick's done __________ research on the illness.
2. If you're bored I can give you __________ work to do.
3. I have __________ idea. Let's go to the beach!
4. Being __________ vegetarian, Kate was unhappy to find __________ chicken in her salad.
5. We're trying to find __________ accommodation in London.
6. We had __________ lovely weather on holiday.
7. May I have _________ glass of water, please?
8. There's __________ glass on the floor. Be careful you don't cut yourself.
9. The job requires __________ knowledge of English and French.
10. We were stuck in _________ traffic jam for over two hours.
Full list of grammar exercises
| Spanish - English