Fill the gaps with the correct form of make or do.
1. The neighbours were __________ so much noise that we couldn't sleep.
2. OK, in your case I suppose I can __________ an exception.
3. Could you __________ me a favour and buy me a newspaper?
4. "Do you know you were __________ over 200km/h?" said the policeman.
5. Would you excuse me, I need __________ a phone call.
6. I would love to help but I've got a pile of work __________ .
7. Her company has __________ an enormous profit this year.
8. Did you __________ any horseriding when you were on holiday?
9. I love __________ absolutely nothing!
10. When I was young I used to enjoy __________ model aeroplanes.
11. ___________ me an offer I can't refuse!
12. George was __________ the dishes when there was a knock at the front door.
Make or Do? (2)
|MAKE or DO? (1)|