Fill the gaps with 'some' or 'any'.
1. Hardly ________ flights are leaving London this morning because of the snow.
2. I have ________ savings so I am going to treat myself to a nice holiday.
3. "I've just made ________ tea. Would you like a cup?"
4. (At the end of a presentation) "Are there ________ questions?"
5. You can catch ________ train as they all go to the airport.
6. The exam is so easy you won't have ________ trouble passing it.
7. ________ of the people at the party were French.
8. The match started forty minutes ago but nobody has scored ________ goals yet.
9. Pablo refuses to do ________ more overtime. In fact, he is going to ask for ________ time off.
10. "Could you buy me ________ toothpaste? ________ brand is fine. I don't mind which one you buy."
|SOME or ANY|
|FREE RESOURCES FOR THE INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH LEARNER AND UPWARDS
RECURSOS GRATUITOS PARA ESTUDIANTES DE INGLES DE NIVEL INTERMEDIO EN ADELANTE