|PHRASAL VERBS with 'PUT'|
Fill the gaps with the phrasal verbs above.
1. It's pretty cold outside so you should ________ your coat ________ .
2. Could you ________ me ________ to extension 755, please?
3. The restaurant was so smoky it ________ me ________ my food.
4. Quite a few people have flu at the moment so we've decided to ________ the party ________ until next weekend.
5. It's a little dark in here. Would you mind ________ ________ the light?
6. Frank was found guilty of murder and they ________ him ________ for life.
7. If you live in the city centre you have to ________ ________ ________ more noise and pollution.
8. We had to ________ _________ 500 Euros as a deposit for our holiday to Kenya.
9. When you've finished with the dictionary please ________ it _______ on the shelf.
10. The fire was so intense that it took the firefighters many hours to ________ it ________ .
More phrasal verb exercises
put away put back put down put off put off
put on put on put out put through put up with