Write in the correct preposition. Sometimes no preposition is needed ! (-)
1. What's ____________ ____________ the cinema this week?
2. The film is based ____________ a true story.
3. Have you seen the trailer ____________ the new Cameron Diaz film?
4. The film is set ____________ Paris and is directed ____________ Woody Allen.
5. I'll meet you ____________ the foyer ____________ 7.30.
6. We had to sit ____________ the front row.
7. We were shown ____________ our seats ____________ the fourth row.
8. There was a spectacular car chase ____________ the beginning of the film.
9. The film was made ____________ location ____________ Mexico.
10. The film was shot ____________ black and white.
11. I prefer to see action films ____________ the big screen rather than ____________ DVD.
12. Judy Garland is most famous ____________ her role as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.
Prepositions (Love and Relationships)
MORE PRINTABLE GRAMMAR EXERCISES (General English; Business English)
The Definite Article
Basic Question Tags
Verbs + gerund or infinitive (special cases, eg. forget, remember, stop, try, etc)
Linking words (although, even though, etc)
Have Something Done
Make or Do? (1)
Verb + Preposition
Present Perfect or Past Simple
Present Perfect Simple or Continuous
First Conditional, Second Conditional, Third Conditional
Full list of Grammar Exercises
Test your knowledge of Phrasal Verbs