|PREPOSITIONS: Love and Relationships|
Write in the correct preposition. Sometimes no preposition is needed ! (-)
1. Anthony is __________ love __________ Gisele and he wants to marry __________ her.
2. Ben really likes Denise but personally I don't know what he sees __________ her.
3. Do you believe in love __________ first sight?
4. Rachel's got a crush __________ her chemistry teacher.
5. Martin is engaged __________ a lovely girl he met on a dating website.
6. Matt is always flirting __________ Maxine.
7. Olivia really fancies __________ Steve.
8. They say there's a thin line __________ love and hate.
9. Kelly broke up __________ James when she found out he had been cheating __________ her.
10. Emma is married __________ a well-known journalist.
11. Philip only has eyes __________ his girlfriend.
12. Lizzie is very fond __________ Giovanni. Sadly Giovanni is very keen __________ Sarah.
The Definite Article
Basic Question Tags
Verbs + gerund or infinitive (special cases, eg. forget, remember, stop, try, etc)
Linking words (although, even though, etc)
Have Something Done
Make or Do? (1)
Verb + Preposition
Present Perfect or Past Simple
Present Perfect Simple or Continuous
First Conditional, Second Conditional, Third Conditional
Full list of Grammar Exercises
Test your knowledge of Phrasal Verbs