Fill the gaps with these prepositions: at for of to with
1. Antonio Banderas is married ______ Melanie Griffiths.
2. Are you afraid _______ spiders?
3. I'm hopeless _______ maths.
4. She's responsible _______ the company's PR.
5. Your bag is very similar _______ mine.
6. The city centre is crowded _______ shoppers.
7. He's very unpredictable. He's always full _______ surprises!
8. Sorry. I'm not proud _______ what I did.
9. Amsterdam is famous _______ its canals.
10. Are you good _______ repairing things?
More exercises on Prepositions:
ADJECTIVES + PREPOSITIONS (2)
PREPOSITIONS - Love and Relationships
PREPOSITIONS - Cinema
PREPOSITIONS OF TIME (at, in, on, during, while)
PREPOSITIONS (AT, IN, ON)
More printable grammar tests (General English, Business English)
|ADJECTIVE + PREPOSITION (1)|
(Practice verb conjugations)
The Definite Article
Basic Question Tags
Verbs + gerund or infinitive (special cases, eg. forget, remember, stop, try, etc)
Linking words (although, even though, etc)
Have Something Done
Make or Do? (1)
Verb + Preposition
Present Perfect or Past Simple
Present Perfect Simple or Continuous
First Conditional, Second Conditional, Third Conditional
Full list of Grammar Exercises
Test your knowledge of Phrasal Verbs
|FREE RESOURCES FOR THE INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH LEARNER AND UPWARDS
RECURSOS GRATUITOS PARA ESTUDIANTES DE INGLES DE NIVEL INTERMEDIO EN ADELANTE