|-ED, and -ING ADJECTIVES|
Fill the gaps with either -ed or -ing.
1. We were frighten____ that the river would overflow.
2. It was a very frighten____ experience.
3. They lost the match. How disappoint____ !
4. We were so disappoint____ about missing the wedding.
5. We got bor____ at the party so we left.
6. Claudia finds cricket really bor____ .
7. It was an absolutely thrill____ football match.
8. Gwen was thrill____ with her exam results.
1. His behaviour is really infuriat____ .
2. Alicia finds yoga very relax____ .
3. Were you surpris____ Tony got the job?
4. It's annoy____ when somebody interrupts you all the time.
5. I was feeling rather tir____ so I had a nap.
6. The climb to the top of the hill was exhaust____!
7. I don't understand this maths question. I'm very confus____ .
8. Are you interest____ in coming to Japan with us?
Adjectives + prepositions: Exercise 1; Exercise 2
Order of adjectives before nouns: Exercise 1
Adjective or adverb?: Exercise 1
Full list of grammar exercises
Full list of vocabulary exercises
Tips on how to improve your vocabulary
| Spanish - English
|More Printable Grammar Exercises
The Definite Article
Adverb or Adjective?
Adjectives + preposition (1), (2)
Basic Question Tags
Have Something Done
Make or Do? (1)
Verb + Preposition
Conditionals (First, Second, Third)
Present Perfect or Past Simple
Full list of Grammar Exercises
Test your knowledge of Phrasal Verbs
Verb Drills (Practise verb forms)