Add the correct form of the future continuous.
1. This time tomorrow we __________ the exam. (take)
2. __________ the computer this afternoon? (you / use)
3. Have a great birthday. We __________ of you. (think)
4. They _________ in Paris right about now. (arrive)
5. Iniesta has the flu so he _________ in the friendly against Italy on Saturday. (not / play)
6. You _________ Katy tomorrow afternoon, won't you? (see)
7. I wouldn't ring the boss yet. He __________ golf and you know how he hates to be interrupted. (still / play)
8. __________ for long? (your parents / stay)
9. Aren't you nervous? We ________ the presentation in just two hours' time. (give)
10. " __________ at home this evening, sir?" asked the butler. (you / dine)
More printable exercises (General English, Business English)
Phrasal Verbs (General English, Business English)
This time tomorrow I'll be lying on a beach in Thailand.
If there's any more scandal he won't be running for president next year.