| Exercise 1
1. The builders say they __________ the leaking roof by the weekend. (repair)
2. Hopefully the boss __________ all the candidates by 6.30. (interview)
3. The company __________ 200, 000 bottles of cava before the end of the year. (export)
4. Judy has promised her agent that by September she __________ the first three chapters of her new novel. (write)
5. Poor Harry! If he doesn't get any sleep tonight, he __________ for almost three days! (not / sleep)
1. Next time you see me I __________ my driving test. (take)
2. By the end of the tour the band __________ in over 30 countries. (play)
3. We hope that by 4 o'clock this afternoon we __________ the contract on our new house. (sign)
4. The director is confident that by December company profits __________ by more than 150%. (rise)
5. There's no point going to the cinema now. The film __________ . (already / start)
Name three things that you will have done by 9pm tomorrow.
Examples: I'll have taken the dog to the vet's. I'll have finished the translation I'm working on. I'll have been to the gym.
Name three things that you hope you will have done by the end of 2015
Examples: I'll have passed my driving test. I'll have run a marathon. I'll have been to New York.
Full list of grammar exercises on this website
|The FUTURE PERFECT|
|Example: In two month's time Cynthia and Karl will have been married for fifty years.|