Choose the correct option:
1. "May I use (you / your / yourself) phone?" - "Sure, help (you / yours / yourself)"!
2. I've left (mine / my / me) dictionary at home. Can I borrow (your / yours / you)?
3. My husband and I designed (us / our / ours) new house (ourselves / us / we).
4. "Whose car is that?" - "It's (myself / my / mine)."
5. Paul and Liz are going to spend (their / theirs / there) honeymoon in Hawaii.
6. Frank cut (his / him / himself) while he was shaving.
Choose the correct option.
1. "Is this Rachel'ss computer?" - "No, (her / she's / hers) is over there next to the window."
2. Katie set up (her / hers / herself) own internet business last summer.
3. "Do you know Kevin? He's a friend of (myself / my / mine)"
4. "George has been living on (his / himself / he ) own since (his / her / their /) wife died."
- "That's sad. I would hate to live by (me / mine / myself)."
5. The teacher told the students to behave (himself / theirs / themselves) or he would send them to the headmaster.
6. Nick had a great holiday in Jamaica. He really enjoyed (herself / himself / his).
Adjectives + preposition
Adverb or Adjective
More printable grammar exercises (General English, Business English)
Vocabulary Exercises (Confusing Words, Word Formation, Idioms, etc)
Phrasal Verb tests
|Possessives and Reflexives: My, mine or myself?|