|TIME PREPOSITIONS: FOR / SINCE / UNTIL|
Fill the gaps with for, since or until
1. Jennifer has been learning Portuguese ________ two years.
2. Please could you look after my cats. We'll be away ________ Sunday night.
3. Pablo has known his girlfriend ________ 2007.
4. "You're not going to the beach ________ you've done your chores" Maxine told her kids.
5. Ronan's been far happier ________ he moved to San Francisco.
6. The President's speech went on ________ over two hours.
1. Marco was so exhausted after his journey that he slept ________ eighteen hours.
2. We've been queuing for tickets to Wimbledon ________ 5.30 AM.
3. We lived in London ________ I was five and then we moved to Brazil.
4. I feel much fitter and calmer ________ I started taking yoga classes.
5. On Monday we're off to Mallorca _______ two weeks.
6. Michael's been off work ________ Tuesday.
More printable grammar exercises (General English, Business English)
Exercises for building your English vocabulary
Tips on how to improve your vocabulary