Fill the blanks with: at, during, for, in, on, while
1. It's Jack's birthday _______ Wednesday but we're going to celebrate it _______ the weekend.
2. I fell asleep _______ I was at the cinema.
3. I fell asleep _______ the film. I was asleep _______ about twenty minutes!
4. _______ the moment Dolores is studying for her finals.
5. Debbie and Paul got married _______ 1996.
6. I read some magazines _______ I was waiting to see the doctor.
7. I've got to go the bank but I'll be back _______ ten minutes.
8. Could you fetch the children from school ______ I prepare some tea?
9. What are you doing _______ the weekend?
10. Katie has been modelling _______ more than ten years.
|PREPOSITIONS OF TIME|