Fill the gaps with the correct form of make or do
1. I can't __________ up my mind what to wear to the party!
2. Next year I want __________ a graphic design course.
3. The doctor suggested I __________ more sport.
4. I think I've failed my chemistry exam - I __________ so many mistakes.
5. We __________ an offer of $5,000 for the second-hand car.
6. It wouldn't __________ any harm to try.
7. Sophie has __________ an appointment to see the dentist.
8. The news story has __________ a lot of damage to the pop star's reputation.
9. We need __________ something about the leak in the roof.
10. Your contribution to the charity will __________ a difference.
11. Come on, __________ an effort, please!
12. Tom __________ some scuba-diving when he was in the Caribbean
|MAKE or DO? (2)|