|PHRASAL VERBS with 'OUT'|
blow out carry out hand out let out
run out take out throw out turn out
Fill the gaps with the phrasal verbs above.
1. It's advisable to _______ _______ insurance when going on holiday.
2. Last weekend we did a spring clean and _______ _______ lots of junk we don't use anymore.
3. Can you go to the supermarket and get some milk? We've _______ _______ .
4. In the high street they were _______ _______ fliers for the new disco.
5. Everyone clapped and cheered as the birthday girl _______ _______ the candles on her birthday cake.
6. As it had stopped raining I _______ the dogs _______ into the garden.
7. The museum will be closed for a few days while they ________ _______ repairs to the roof.
8. Although it was pouring with rain thousands _______ _______ at Central Park for the free rock concert.
Phrasal Verbs with 'Off' (Exercise)
Phrasal Verbs with 'Up' (Exercise)
Phrasal Verbs with 'Down' (Exercise)
|Printable Grammar Exercises
The Definite Article
Adverb or Adjective?
Adjectives + preposition (1), (2)
Basic Question Tags
Have Something Done
Make or Do? (1)
Verb + Preposition
Conditionals (First, Second, Third)
Present Perfect or Past Simple
Full list of Grammar Exercises