|Fill the gaps with the phrasal verbs from the box (remember! - in the correct form!)
1. Sorry, I can't meet you for dinner this evening. Something __________ at the office.
2. When her grandfather died, Hannah __________ a vast fortune.
3. The boss wants us to __________ ways to improve our company's image.
4. The bill at the restaurant last night __________ $125.
5. When does the new Kevin Spacey film __________ ?
6. Tracey and Oscar __________ a charming little village as they were driving down the coast.
7. The government has __________ severe criticism over its handling of the hostage crisis.
8. The police are asking anyone who has information about the robbery to __________ .
More phrasal verb exercises
|PHRASAL VERBS with 'COME'|
|come across come forward come in for come into
come out come to come up come up with
|Quick English Tests
Verb Drills (past simple, present perfect, etc)
Vocabulary Exercises (Word Formation, Confusing Words)
|Printable Grammar Exercises
The Definite Article
Adverb or Adjective?
Adjectives + preposition (1), (2)
Basic Question Tags
Have Something Done
Make or Do? (1)
Verb + Preposition
Conditionals (First, Second, Third)
Present Perfect or Past Simple
Full list of Grammar Exercises
Test your knowledge of Phrasal Verbs