|Fill the gaps with the phrasal verbs from the box (remember! - in the correct form!)
1. If I had more time, I'd like to __________ the guitar.
2. Unfortunately, many people were __________ by the conman's charm.
3. The dentist decided to __________ Billy's wisdom teeth.
4. Before we went into the Japanese restaurant we __________ our shoes.
5. The company is doing so well it plans to __________ 180 new staff next month.
6. My new camera didn't work properly so I decided to ________ it ________ to the shop.
7. Yesterday George __________ me __________ to lunch. We went to "Le Caprice".
8. The children have __________ their new teacher Mrs Becks. They think she's wonderful.
More Phrasal Verb exercises (General English)
Common Business Phrasal Verbs Exercise
|PHRASAL VERBS with 'TAKE'|
|take back take in take off take on
take out take out take to take up